This job was found on www.it-jobs.co.uk
Job URL: https://www.it-jobs.co.uk/job/211944565/Trainee-Video-Games-and-Software-Tester
* No previous software experience required
* Guaranteed interviews for 3 years
* Gain employer desired skills
Would you like a new and exciting career doing something you love?
Are you ready to take your first step in the video game and software industry?
With modern gamers demanding constant innovation and more streamlined gameplay the need for Games and Software Testers is at an all-time high. Passionate gamers are required to test all facets of gameplay to ensure there are no bugs or glitches that will affect the user experience.
Our course will help you develop the coding skills and software certifications that have become expected from candidates throughout the gaming industry, you will gain proficiency in a variety of disciplines that will ensure you build a diverse skill set with which to launch your new career. Upon successful completion you will be offered guaranteed interviews for available opportunities for up to 3 years giving you the best platform to launch your new career.
The certifications included are employer led, which means they have been identified as the key skills desired by employers searching for candidates.
Successful graduates will gain the following:
* Microsoft Software Fundamentals Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
* Microsoft Python v 3.6 or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs, and object-oriented programming.
* Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
* OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
* Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
Turn your hobby into your profession and gain the skills you need to pursue a career doing something you love.
Apply now for more information.