IT Support Services Manager (ITIL) required for growing IT Services organisation responsible for delivery and evolvement of existing IT services. Working closely with internal teams to ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service you will need to have proven capability working as a leader in an IT Service function i.e. Service Desk, Service Delivery, Technical Support. Strong KPI management and ability managing workloads experience in mentoring, coaching and training a team of 7-10 people in both technical and non-technical roles. SLA governance and adherence whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ideally IT Services sector experience but not essential.
- A good understanding of Service Management best practices frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT
- Analytical, with strong focus on performance (both SLA delivery and commercial performance)
- Significant exposure to operational management
- Proven management experience and ability to coach senior experienced team members
- ITIL Certification/Experience
- Project Management Certification advantageous (Prince 2 PMP)
- Professional appearance, well-mannered and a constructive attitude in all work-related matters
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with customers
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, results driven
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business.