Trainee Software Developer
Become a Software Developer – No experience needed
Create the future with an exciting new career in Software Engineering.
The Training Room are searching for passionate IT enthusiasts eager to code a new and exciting future in programming.
If you’re driven by challenges and pride yourself on your problem-solving capabilities, then Software Development is the profession for you, and we’re here to help you launch the career you are meant for.
We proudly help entry level talent gain industry desired certification on our course before matching graduates with opportunities across our corporate partner network. Our support extends to 3 years and includes guaranteed, unlimited interviews.
No experience? No problem! Our self-paced learning model will provide you with everything you need to become a certified Software Developer in as little as 12 weeks.
With widely respected partners such as AND.Digital, Taylor Made Computer Solutions, Premier IT and many more we are well placed to provide you with the ideal platform to launch your new career.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling.
Along with any 2 of the following:
- Python v 3.85 Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs (keyboards, screens and files), and object-oriented programming
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios
- Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work.
The career you’ve always wanted is as little as 3 months away. What are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY for more information on this incredible opportunity
- Trainee Software Developer
- 25/02/2020 Just Added
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Software Developer
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.