Trainee IT Support Technician
Are you ready to start an exciting career in IT?
Would you like the skills and certification needed to join the IT industry?
If you’re passionate about technology and a natural problem solver, then we can help you kickstart a new and fulfilling career doing something you love.
Here at The Training Room we pride ourselves on matching talent with opportunity, we specialize in helping IT enthusiasts gain the skills they need to become industry ready IT professionals before matching them to available roles across our partner network with guaranteed, unlimited interviews for 3 years.
There is an industry demand for entry-level IT support professionals and our partners have engaged us to provide them with talent eager to pursue a future as an Infrastructure Technician.
Unqualified? Don’t worry, our course is designed to provide you with everything you need to ensure you are helpdesk ready in as little as 12 weeks.
With widely respected partners such as AND.Digital, Taylor Made Computer Solutions, Premier IT and many more we are well placed to provide you with the ideal platform from which to launch your new career.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
- Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Gain a comprehensive understanding of the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 certification to help you plan for server installation, server upgrades, install Server Core and optimise resource utilisation by using Features on Demand
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks
Our training is self-paced and can be completed in your spare time at a speed that suits you.
The career you’ve always wanted is as little as 12 weeks away – what are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY now for more information on this incredible opportunity.
- Trainee IT Support Technician
- 25/02/2020 Just Added
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee IT Support Technician
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.