Train to become an IT Infrastructure Engineer
Do you have a passion for technology and a talent for problem-solving?
Have you always wanted to work in the IT industry but were unsure how to make it happen?
Let us help!
A well maintained and expertly managed IT infrastructure is integral to the continued success of any modern business, with Infrastructure Engineers being on the frontline in the struggle to reduce downtime. Here at The Training Room we pride ourselves on empowering candidates with a flair for IT with the skills and practical expertise needed to make their dream job a reality, following which we match them to available opportunities across our partner network for 3 years.
Our courses can be completed from home, in your spare time with certifications achievable in as little as 12 weeks with no previous experience. This really is the opportunity you have been waiting for; affordable, flexible, distance learning with career opportunities on successful completion of the course.
We’ll provide all of the training you need to become infrastructure ready.
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks.
Add one of the following courses to specialise your knowledge:
- CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
- CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Could+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security and network-attached storage.
Get in touch today for more information. CLICK APPLY now and we’ll answer any questions you may have.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Train to become an IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Today - Expiring soon!
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee IT Infrastructure Technician
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.