Trainee Games and Software Testers
Games and Software Testers Needed
- No experience needed
- Become a Games and Software Tester in as little as 12 weeks
- Guaranteed interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
Ready Player 1!
Would you like to be paid for testing software and video games?
With visionary developers looking at new and stimulating ways to keep gamers engaged, the need for games and software testers has never been higher. Testing to ensure all facets of the game work harmoniously to create a streamlined gameplay, you will be responsible for ensuring the game or software is market ready and bug free.
The Training Room are welcoming applications from avid gamers and are providing a course to help them achieve the Software Development skills and special moves needed to pursue a career doing something they love. Gaming experience alone isn’t enough anymore, software development certifications are widely required to be considered for opportunities so level up your career now.
No experience? No problem! Full training and support is provided along with unlimited interviews for suitable and available positions.
In as little as 12 weeks we can help gain the following certifications:
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam
Plus, any 2 of the following:
- Python v 3.85 Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs (keyboards, screens and files), and object-oriented programming
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios
- Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices
A career in Game Testing could be as little as 12 weeks away – make a choice your future self will be grateful for.
CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
- Trainee Games and Software Testers
- 25/02/2020 Just Added
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Trainee Games and Software Testers
- Job ID
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.