Head Hunted Recruitment are proud to be working with a digital agency whose focus is heavily on design, rebranding, website and bespoke software development, they are currently looking to employ a Senior WEB Developer.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and as Senior WEB Developer you would be working with and managing a driven but also fun team who work hard and play hard, this new team player will help take the company forward and help add to our in-house development skill sets.
The successful candidate will be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge.
Senior Web Developer Responsibilities
- As a Senior WEB Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. You will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build enterprise systems.
- HTML / CSS / JS
- REST APIs.
- CSS pre-processors and CSS design methodologies.
- Use toolset (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence) to manage code, released, work items, tracking and continuous integration
- Unit Testing for Angular
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Organised approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
- Work to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
You will be rewarded with a salary of circa 40K - 50K DOE plus a company pension and a company bonus paid annually.