£20 - £30K
Ambitious, Autonomous, Technical. If you represent these you have the opportunity to work for global digital agency in Norwich that offers a perfect blend of a personable and professional working environment. As a business we have helped them during their current expansion, but as well as this I know members of the team that wouldn t want to work anywhere else!
You will be joining a creative and intelligent tech team, collaborating with Head of Development and the key Project Manager for their Innovations department. Working with internal/external stakeholders and understanding their needs as well as devising future business processes, helping drive an established process for the future.
- Capturing functional/non-functional requirements for stakeholders/developers/testers
- Identify areas of increased efficiency, automation and improvements to user experience
- Working with the implementation team, define solutions and ensuring vision delivered
You can join one of the most sought after digital agencies in Norwich, with an expanding team who promote and support self-development!
- Experience working in software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Agile/Scrum exposure
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Digital marketing experience (Desired)
For the opportunity to learn from the best, apply now!