Salary: £25 – 30k
Sector: IT – Software
Working for an industry-leading IT company with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The Role: Graduate IT Consultant
As a IT consultant you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners and the Product team. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone and via email and cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products.
As a Graduate IT Consultant you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate IT Consultant – what you get:
- Highly competitive salary of 25 – 30k (dependent on experience)
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and support including a 2 week induction program
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a number of social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free yoga classes
- Free professional massages
- Cash health plan
- Pension contributions
- Flexi Friday
- A position within a rapidly expanding and highly reputable technology company
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- IT application support experience - 3 years+
- SQL (preferred)
- Understanding of systems integration (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills; including dealing with difficult customers
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)