- IT Systems Administrator
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
You will be the main person responsible for the day-to-day IT systems administration for our client, reporting directly to a Board Director. Our client has a fantastic 150-year history in the city providing a first-class facility to enjoy theatrical productions, comedians, film shows and mainstream music artists.
Skills and Experience:
- IT qualification/certification to MTA/MCTS/MCSA or related CompTIA A+, MCP or similar
- A good understanding of the operations of Microsoft software (Microsoft server environment and client applications) is required
- Commercial knowledge of Symantec AntiVirus, Cisco Switches, Network Troubleshooting, etc.
- Mature approach to your work with the ability to work without supervision and pro-active service, able to prioritise and organise workload, with a flexible approach to your activities, whilst managing stakeholder expectations
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute all IT system administrator functions across the business, providing first-line support for all terminals (75 desktops, 2/3 Mac desktops and 30 or so lap- tops) for both network and Microsoft products
- Maintain and manage the VMWare server infrastructure whilst working with 3rd party suppliers for external 2nd line support
- Safeguarding data storage – ensuring all data is maintained and complete via back-ups on a daily basis, ensuring that network systems are fully protected from internal and external threats (anti-virus, anti-spam and web protection)
- Database maintenance – AudienceView, Artifax, SAGE 200, SAGE HR, etc.
- General IT systems administration - setting up new starter profiles and deletion of leaver profiles; maintaining the telephone VOIP system; manging the relationship with their printer-lease company; liaising with their ISP for managed network components and Wi-Fi
- 35 hours per week
- Based in city-centre Liverpool
- 80-100 users
To learn and understand more about this specific role working as a stand-alone IT Systems Administrator / IT Support Engineer based in city-centre Liverpool; please call and speak with Katrina her at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.