We’re currently looking for an SC Cleared Business Analyst to join our client within the government/public sector on a 6 months contract (with likely 2 + extension) based in Central London paying £500- £550pd OUTSIDE IR35.
Security Clearance: MUST BE SC CLEARED
CV Deadline: Thursday 17th October @11:00
Interview Process: FACE TO FACE/ 1 STAGE
Summary Description: The Business Analyst for the NSI procurement is responsible for capturing, documenting and maintaining the programme’s NSI requirements.
· Work with stakeholders from the programme team and the ECHO partners to identify and capture NSI requirements.
· Map the captured NSI requirements against the previous ECHO2 requirements and formulate a plan to address the deltas.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders inside and outside the programme.
· Support the programme’s Intelligent Client Function to translate business needs and requirements into benefits.
· Lead NSI requirements workshops.
· Participate in cross functional workshops and leading on requirements matters as required.
· Contribute to successful user acceptance testing to confirm requirements are met.
· Current SC clearance.
· Experience of OJEU procurement process.
· Excellent knowledge of requirements gathering processes and proven analysis and problem-solving techniques.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, covering As-Is and To-Be processes, and business requirements documents.
· Experience in managing relationships between external partners and business stakeholders.
· Exposure to a variety of development methodologies and techniques, both Waterfall and Agile.
· The role holder is expected to act with minimum supervision and to deliver to schedule whilst balancing multiple priorities. Support will be provided as required and requested. The role holder is expected to be self-driven and motivated.
· Ability to focus on individual tasks, but with the confidence to ask for help when required.
· Familiarity with IT networks (WAN, WiFi, Internet, firewalls, routers, SD-WAN) advantageous. Project management qualification advantageous