Trainee Mobile App Developer
Are you passionate about gadgets and handheld technology?
Would you like a career, building applications for smartphones and tablets?
We can help!
The Training Room are working with some of the most respected names in IT to help techies up and down the country start a brand-new career as a Mobile Application Developer. With such a high demand for certified App Developers, The Training Room are helping candidates get job ready by providing desired certifications on successful completion of their self-paced course following which you’ll then be matched to opportunities within businesses such as AND Digital, Tailor Made Computer Solutions and Premier IT. The Training Room will then provide you with guaranteed interviews for 3 years as part of their incredible career support.
No experience is needed as the course will include everything required to become industry certified.
You’ll achieve the following certifications and skillsets.
- Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases.
- Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object-oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry-standard best practices.
- Beginning C# 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C# programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C# programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
All of the training is self-paced and is designed to suit your lifestyle. Study when you’re free! You could be industry ready in only 3 months, so what are you waiting for?
CLICK APPLY to find out more. We’ll be in touch to help in any way we can.