You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This is an exciting role that forms part of our clients Business Application team. You will be solely working on Salesforce helping to integrate Salesforce with client’s external systems. You will be developing using Apex, SQQL and VisualForce. We are looking for candidates who have at least 1-year experience of working within a software within Salesforce.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 35 hours per week
Benefits: Generous holiday allowance, Pension scheme with up to 6% company match and BUPA dental and medical cover
This is a great opportunity to work within a team that promotes continual improvements and supportive of development within your career.
- Helping to maintain integrations and integrate Salesforce with external systems
- Developing Salesforce using Apex, SOQL and VisualForce
- Working closely with stakeholders
- Analysing business requirements
- Advising on best practice
- Taking a configuration-before-code approach to your proposed solutions
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 1 years’ experience working with Salesforce
- Demonstrable skills with Apex, SOQL and Salesforce configuration
- Able to analyse business requirements and produce a solution
- Able to work both collaboratively in a small team and individually
- Salesforce Dev 401/Developer I certification
- Experience of working with subscription management systems
- Salesforce Lightning to assist in transitioning from Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce DX
- Experience of software development and integration in other environments
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this to Permanent vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Busy Bee Recruitment