Trainee 1st Line Support Technician
- Industry certified in as little as 3 months
- Guaranteed interviews
- Career development support for 3 years
Are you looking to change your future with a new career?
Do you have a love for IT and a passion for problem-solving?
The Training Room are engaging with IT aficionados who are looking to secure their future with an exciting career in IT and want to learn the skills and disciplines required to make it happen. We are a UK leading careers provider which means before helping you find your dream job; we’ll provide the highest level of training via our course along with industry desired certification.
To provide our graduates with the best possible start in the new career, The Training Room are partnered with IT leaders such as AND Digital, Tailor Made Computer Solutions and Premier IT who will be giving successful applicants the opportunity to interview for available entry-level positions at their offices throughout the UK.
Previous commercial experience is not required! The Training Room will ensure that on successful completion of their course, that you are certified to an industry desired standard and ready to launch your new career.
Graduates will gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
- Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Gain a comprehensive understanding of the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 certification to help you plan for server installation, server upgrades, install Server Core and optimise resource utilisation by using Features on Demand
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks
If you’re ready to pursue the future you’ve always wanted, then why wait? Get in touch today.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. We’ll be in touch to help in any way we can.