You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Technical lead Web Developer
Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for Senior Web Developer Team Lead based in North London. The Senior Web Developer/ team lead will be working within a lean environment and will be responsible for the vision of and leading a small team of developers for both back end front end development, Full Stack. You will have a major influence on the direction of this established job board web-based company and will join the leadership team.
In return you will receive an attractive package of a permanent salary of £70,000 pa, 25 days, annual leave,A strong social scene including Christmas and Summer events, exercise and wellness weeks and a contributory pension scheme. You can even bring your dog to work sometimes if you have one!
About the Senior Web Developer/ Team Lead Role
- Taking a Strategic , visionary and goal orientated approach to the the delivery of the site making sure it works seamlessly on multiple platforms.
- You will strategically develop the small web development team currently two web developers
- You will be proactive with confident and articulate communication and presentation skills
- You will take a leadership role and work collaboratively to bring ideas to fruition regarding the development of this successful job board site.
- You will take responsibility for managing the minimisation of down time, and bugs with in the web site
- You will take ownership of for the compliance of legal obligation as well as making sure the web site is protected and secure.
- You will be heavily involved in the evolution of the job board website and work with the directors on the leadership team to help the site develop and increase the user experience for their customers.
Now about your technical skills for this exciting Senior Web developer team lead role!
The web site is built on a open source Java platform.
- You will have technical senior web development skills in the following
- Experience gained in a senior web development and operation of a B2C and B2B facing website
- You will have web technology skills in HTML , CSS/ SASS Node.js, JS/ES6, Spring Boot and Responsive Design
- Strong Java Server side development in JSP/JSTL,MySQL,Jooq,Soir and Vagrant
- Linux server operation, Apache,Tomcat, Google Cloud, basic system management and automation
- Standard Code management and Automation tools Maven, Jenkins and Git
- Strong Project Management skills or demonstrative leadership of a web development team
- Management skills
- Performance Management skills that are data driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong and positive leadership style
- Able to work with a lean but effective Senior web development role.
If you currently are a Senior Web developer within a full stack environment with some experience of a leadership and delivery of web development projects and you are looking for a role where you will have full responsibility of a team and the ownership of the web site. Please contact Mercury Talent today?,
HTML , CSS/ SASS, Node.js, JS/ES6, Spring Boot ,Responsive Design, JSP/JSTL,MySQL,Jooq,Soir,Vagrant,Linux server operation, Apache,Tomcat, Google Cloud, Java, Full Stack Maven, Jenkins,Git
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Mercury Talent Recruitment Specialists