You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary 35K – 40K
The client I am working with is a specialist in manufacturing in various engineering industries. They provide specialist bespoke systems to their clients’ needs which differentiates them to their competitors.
The Oracle Developer will be part of an organisation that provides internal & external training to develop their employees. They have recently provided employees with an Oracle external training course which had a positive impact on the programme.
The Oracle Developer will be providing maintenance on software and hardware management, report writing and SQL. This role would suit an Oracle Developer which has worked in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines and embraces a pressured environment.
* Supporting mobile forms library within CAFM
* Development of form-related report and certification documents as required
* Specification of SQL reporting requirements and delivery of them
* Assisting CAFM Support Manager
* Accountable for SQL reporting tickets
* Resolve support tickets assigned to the CAFM Support team
* Support issue raised with Cognito application in the field
* Creation of new users and workers on Cognito Application
* Setting up new devices on Cognito network
* Providing updates on mobile applications
* Worked with Oracle databases
* Familiar with SQL scripting and developing applications
* Report writing with BIRT
* Experience with CAFM platforms
* Able to interact with all levels of management
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: