You can save this job and apply at a later date.
iOS/Android Developers - Central London
I am currently working closely with an innovative, helpful Fintech startup to grow their Mobile team.
They are helping entrepreneurs and small-business owners to handle their admin and data to run their business stress-free.
You will be able to work in the exciting environment of a startup without any of the risk, as they are backed by one of the world’s biggest banks.
Having built the IOS app, they are now looking to launch it and then do the same with an Android application.
They are looking for Mobile Developers, from Junior to Senior level, to assist with this.
These roles will entail:
* Focussing on the complete end to end design, development and launch for multiple mobile apps and integrating with API technologies.
* Working closely with the Product team to understand the UX
* Developing the UI and UX components of the app
* Producing technical documents
* Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team (Senior)
* Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for one or more platforms (IOS, Android)
* Experience using languages such as Java, Swift, Objective-C etc
* Experience with frameworks such as MVVM
* Integration of mobile apps with server-side functions (Senior)
* Leadership and coaching experience (Senior)
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: