You can save this job and apply at a later date.
QA Engineer - Automation - Java
We currently seek an experienced QA Engineer / QA Automation Engineer (Maybe a SDET) to join our client a rapidly growing Fintech organisation with their leading complaince platform that is used by financial institutions world wide.
- Experience of testing Web Services and API's esp. REST
- Experience collaborating with cross functional team
- Experience of TDD / BDD / AGile enviroments including coninuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Implementation / Experience with test automation tools - Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, SoapUI ...
- Programming / scripting experience with Java/Scala
-expert level understanding of UNIX (any flavor; Linux is highly desirable) and at least one NoSQL stack (Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience of Cloud / Distributed or highly transactional systems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Non functional testing & Load and Performance testing
- Unit Testing
- Swagger OpenAPi
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: