You can save this job and apply at a later date.
FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER - (with flexible working)
Oxfordshire - with some flexible working.
We have a great new opportunity to join a growing development team who are embarking on an exciting Digital Transformation Strategy.
In order to deliver the principles of the Digital Transformation Strategy, their current core internal systems will undergo a full rewrite, moving away monolithic architecture styles to a modular framework focused around an API/service-oriented architecture approach.
This will be a full stack hands-on development role working within all areas of the software development lifecycle and being part of dynamic cross-functional project teams. This role will present opportunities for the right candidate to take a lead role on projects and help shape the direction of new development work.
In order to ensure we maintain a high performing internal development team full training and support is offered for current in use technologies and developers are encouraged to explore emerging technology to explore it’s potential value and use.
* .Net C# 4.0+
* Web services (Web API, REST or WCF)
* ASP.Net (MVC)
* Strong proficiency with SQL (design, build & query)
* Working within a service-oriented architecture environment
* Experience of Azure (web apps & data)
* Working with containerised applications on Windows or Linux (Kubernetes, Docker, Azure)
* NoSQL experience (Redis, MongoDB)
* Distributed messaging queues
* Working with 3rd party API’s and integration into 3rd party systems
* Ideally looking for experience in: retail, commercial, FMCG, high volume, high traffic and consumer driven/customer journey focussed websites.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: