You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PHP Contract | Remote working | 280-350pd
Fancy yourself a 6-month PHP contract? Where, once you’ve found your feet, you’ll be able to work remotely!
Working for a global organisation in the engineering space?
To be clear, for the first week or so you’ll need to be in Oxford, after that you can work from home.
What you’ll do:
* Develop new products – You’ll build complex new SaaS applications
* You’ll maintain other applications – fixing stuff when it needs fixing!
* You’ll bring your ideas and knowledge to the table – you’ll spot areas for improvement and won’t be afraid to voice them
* You’ll support other devs in the team
What you’ll come with:
* Significant PHP Development experience ideally using Symfony and Drupal (but if you’ve not used these extensively if you are open to learning and think you would pick it up quickly that’s cool too)
* Any Sys Admin experience would be great
* The ability to talk to muggles (non-techies) in a way that they understand
Oxford | Parking onsite | Remote working
Apply now for immediate consideration
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: