You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Full Stack Applicaiton Developer - Insurance Industry
Fantastic opportunity to join the technology department of a major name in the global insurance industry as a Full Stack Developer. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is a varied full stack .Net development role where you will work in collaboration with senior developers to deliver syndicate focused solutions that includes broker portals, policy admin systems, messaging systems, ESB platforms, and workflow solutions. You will also have the opportunity to engage in various business initiatives, and evolution of the businesses technology arena.
Your duties as a service designer will include but not be limited to the following:
* Perform Technical Lead and Developer roles for various systems on business IT estate.
* Create high-level designs feeding into the architectural process.
* Production of internal design documentation and/or co-creation of technical specifications.
* Demonstrates a behaviour/test-driven attitude to development.
* Design, develop, deliver and support high quality technical solutions for the business across multiple platforms – web or mobile, using good practice design patterns.
* Ongoing collaboration with IT Developers, Quality Assurance and others during the delivery cycle, embracing and developing delivery methodology chosen, typically scrum.
* Has a continuous improvement mentality, adopts and improves the DevOps capabilities within the team.
* Collaboration with other parties (internal teams and external suppliers) where the delivery of solutions impinges upon them.
* Strong contribution to the future direction of the overall IT Landscape/architecture.
The Successful Full Stack Developer
I am looking for an experienced Full Stack developer, who ideally has experience within the London Market, or General Insurance sector delivering applications and systems. You will have 5+ years’ coding experience, alongside broader responsibilities within solution design and delivery.
You will have significant experience with Microsoft/.Net development technologies and frameworks, as well as having knowledge of DevOps and Agile environments and solutions.
Technologies you MUST be highly proficient in are:
It is essential that you are a confident communicator who is able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, and are comfortable working within a global, multi-site environment.
What's on Offer for the successful Full Stack Developer
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package and bonus.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: