You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Java Developer - London - £40-£60K
My client a Global Leading System Integrator is currently looking for multiple Java Developers to help the rapidly growing digital practice team. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Software Development Business Unit within the Digital practice team, working with top-tier clients across the UK.
Within this role, you’ll create solutions for client and server-side software, on some of the most cutting edge digital and cloud-based architectures in development today. At all times, you’ll work to recognised standards and patterns, including agile methodology.
- You’ll be responsible for the specification, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier applications.
- Enhance existing applications to meet changes in need and requirement.
- Provide technical support for the transition of applications into live service and support.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented
- Excellent knowledge of Java, core open source technologies and frameworks.
- Experience of building scalable, resilient applications and working with technology stacks.
- Deep understanding of the core XP practices of TDD, pair programming, and continuous integration.
*SC Clearance eligibility preferred*
*Willing to travel UK wide on consultancy based project assignments – Fully Expensed*
If you are currently looking and would like to hear more about the role please apply with your most up to date CV or give me a call on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: