You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Scrum Master - Java Background (Contract)
Scrum Master - Java Development Background, Financial Services, Dublin (Day Rate Contract)
* 6 Months
* Must have a Programming / Technical Background. (Java, J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE, JEE)
* Daily Rate Contract - €450 - €500 DOE
My client, a global organisation, is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to come on board for an initial 6-month daily rate contract. The ideal candidate must have a technical background. Java / C# experience would be preferable.
The company is centralising their scrum function. It requires someone who is confident in mobilising a team towards a common goal, setting clear and realistic expectations and coaching the Product Owner to garner buy-in from stakeholders.
* Execute on Scrum ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisational needs and team needs appropriately
* Coach Scrum teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments
* Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed
* Support the Product Owner in making product decisions and tackle PO anti-patterns
* Knowledge in Agile principles and practices
* A facilitator by nature who ensures meetings are concise and engaging for all and have a clear outcome and purpose
* Capable of coaching teams to take ownership of their process, task wall and environment
* Comfortable as a daily coach and periodical advisor
* Capable of recognising team conflict at an early stage and apply different activities to resolve it
* Eager to collaborate with developers and wider business on the delivery of analytics solutions
* Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to interact at all levels within a global and diverse organisation
* Comfortable and composed working in a high-pressure environment to meet deadlines
* Self-driven, resourceful with the ability to prioritise and work independently or in groups
* Focused on attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytic/diagnostic skills
* Demonstrate flexibility within your role
* Strong customer management experience
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed) or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Reperio Human Capital
The job: has been sent to: