You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Consultant - Hook - DV Cleared
£550 - £650 per Day
Must currently hold live DV Clearance.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
• Cyber Security Consultant role sits within the Programme and works to the Chief Technology Officer, Service Delivery Manager and Programme Manager.
• The role has accountability to Support the delivery of Customer Authority assurance requirements for solutions.
• Primarily based at Basingstoke with attendance at CA meetings held at MOD Corsham and Swindon.
• Due to contractual obligations, the role holder must hold CESG Certified Professional (CCP) qualification in SIRA and preferably practitioner in one other.
• Coordinates the effort, work and deliverables of the other IA Security architects.
• Attends governance meetings to ensure compliance
• Involved in shaping Impact Assessment responses to ensure compliance
• Ggenerates, updates and reviews assurance documentation including RMADS, SyOPs, Security Targets, Local Security Instructions, Security Impact Assessments, Test Security Instructions.
• Senior CCP SIRA
• Hold second CCP practitioner role
• CTAS organisation, conduct and remedial work (CAMS) experience
• CHECK ITHC organisation, conduct and remedial work (CAMS) experience
• Deep understanding of HMG and MOD Information Assurance policies and architectural patterns
• Demonstrable Risk Management experience within HMG/MOD including writing, updating and reviewing RMADS, SyOPs and other security documentation (inc Security Targets, Security Impact Assessments)
• Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604.
• ISO27001 Lead Auditor.
• Good verbal and written technical communications skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CBSbutler c/o Staffing 360 Solutions Limited
The job: has been sent to: