You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Frontend Developer
The senior frontend developer will become part of a fantastic environment, where daily/weekly Mario cart tournaments take place as well as having access to office drones and an impressive client base. The senior frontend developer role covers website development and maintenance of multiple clients, through to research, development, testing and implementation of new features and functionality. This position covers large infrastructure projects across B2B and B2C ecommerce.
• Experience with upcoming UX technologies – React, Node, Angular and Vue.js
• Great time-management and organisation skills
• Experience working with WordPress or PHP 5.5+, OOP is also beneficial
• Experience with version control systems such as Git, Subversion
• A strong understanding of website performance optimisation
• Creative skills – Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
• MySQL knowledge
• Ecommerce development experience
• Knowledge and experience working with MVC frameworks of PHP – Zend/WordPress/Magento
• API/3rd part integration experience
• Regular team building events
• Internal training on demand
• Daily Mario kart tournaments
• Career progression which is realistic and achievable
• Regular training/conferences
• Frequent meals and nights out with the team and clients
X4 Technology is a specialist recruitment business for the technology sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world-class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our partners quicker than the competition
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading technology companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
X4 Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: