You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PHP Developers Needed
Job Title: PHP Developers Needed
Salary/ benefits: Dependant on Experience
Key Skills: PHP Developer, Back End Applications
Our client is an award Winning international company and they are looking for PHP Developers with experience from as little as 1 year all the way up to 15 years experience as multiple roles are available and the salary is dependant on experience.
As a PHP Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of back end applications. You would need to work alongside the Graphic Design and Marketing Teams as well as external partner agencies.
Duties & responsibilities
- Helping to build functional requirements, technical design and implement application features across multi-country and language websites
- Field questions and solve problems for user support and client services
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by the Website Developers, with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of code for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of efficient, secure and scalable software
- Build and maintain functional apps for the business
- Building and modification of API’s to enable system integration
- Reporting on development releases monthly
- Solve complex scalability, platform and integration problems
- Be actively involved in company projects, to ensure the Development function is actively promoted
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Candidates must be fully conversant in PHP development
- Must be conversant with both objects orient and procedural coding
- Candidates must be fully conversant with MySQL database or MariaDB
- Excellent knowledge of Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap, Json etc.) essential
Not required but a bonus
- CodeIgniter framework
- Excellent communication skills (telephone and written)
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Sound judgment
- Initiative driven
- Able to think big and long-term
The right candidate will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Maloy & Flynn
The job: has been sent to: