You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Consultant - Penetration Tester
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a highly skilled Lead Penetration Tester to deliver bespoke penetration testing services (application & network) across a range of private sector clients, as well as being the service provider of choice for most central government agencies and departments.
As Penetration Tester, you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team tasked with solving the most complex security problems. You will have the necessary expertise to support our clients in identifying, understanding and mitigating the threats and challenges presented by the increasing importance of the cyberspace domain and will be expected to:
- Work closely with the Penetration Testing team, and Penetration Testing Team Manager, identifying and resolving issues affecting the team
- Respond to client requests, anticipate client problems, facilitate workshops and deliver solutions using innovative approaches when applicable.
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Share knowledge with junior colleagues and assist team members with their objectives.
- Respond to, and resolve, technical issues.
- Previous experience in a Penetration Tester position
- Knowledge of performing Network and/or Web Application Penetration Testing
- An innovative and analytical approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience
- Flexibility and willingness to travel both within the UK and globally
- Current CREST / CHECK Registered Tester (AND/OR) OSCP or GIAC GPEN Accreditation.
- Programming skills and experience in one or more common web programming languages i.e. ASP, .NET, PHP, JAVA
- Skills and experience in application, operating system, database management operation, development, or security
- Exploit development or other in-depth vulnerability research experience
If you are serious about security and interested in working on undisclosed projects encompassing with the highest echelons of Government, Matters of National security, friendly nation states and high-profile private sectors organisations working for a globally recognised market leader about to embark on a major expansion of its security consulting practice, please forward CV details for immediate consideration!
Candidates will ideally hold current UK Government Security Clearance. If not, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance process.
Salary: £45,000 – £65,000
Benefits: Car Allowance (4k), Annual Bonus, Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire + Travel
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Human Capital Ventures
The job: has been sent to: