You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mid-Senior PHP Web Application Developer - Laravel - £55k
* Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
* Write clean, easily maintainable, modular code
* Troubleshoot and debug applications
* Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
* Gather and address technical and design requirements
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Follow emerging technologies
* Integrate and maintain various API connections
* Backend: PHP, MySQL, etc.
* Proven work experience as a Laravel Developer
* Git knowledge of process
* Linux console skills and Web-server setup experience
* Vagrant / Gulp
* Experience with responsive web design
* In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
* Excellent analytical and time management skills
Opportunities to work from home and occasional travel to other company offices in London are on offer. Interviews happening ASAP!!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Greywood Associates Ltd
The job: has been sent to: