You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Information Governance Officer- security cyber GDPR records man
Stunning opportunity to work for a globally recognised leading organisation with strong R&D credentials, which is undergoing £Ms transformation as an Information Governance Officer. You’ll enjoy a hugely diverse position, where your inquisitive nature is key, and you’ll also benefit from career / personal enhancing qualifications and development.
Information Governance (IG) Officer- Information Security (IS) cyber GDPR records management ISO27001 risk CISA CISM CISSP Data Protection (DP)
An opportunity to work for a globally recognised world leader, which has strong R&D credentials. The organisation is undergoing an ambitious £B expansion, which incorporates £Ms transformation programme.
You’ll enjoy the most diverse opportunity currently available in market, working for an ethical, inclusive and caring organisation. Where your tasks, responsibilities and projects will stretch you daily. You’ll also be encouraged to develop through qualifications and personal development.
The organisation is recruiting 2 IG Officers, one focused on GDPR and ISMS whilst the other is focused on Training, Awareness and Contracts.
The positions are both business and technology focused, where you’ll assist in driving through transformation, against a background of increased regulatory focus and evolving threat landscape. You’ll provide support across data protection, cyber, information security, governance and records management.
* Either support GDPR compliance or develop and maintain the ISMS
* Contribute to the on-going development of IS tools and processes
* Provide expert support and training to wider organisation
* Facilitate, perform and evident IS Risk Assessments, whilst providing leadership and guidance
* Assist in the design and implementation of incident processes
* Conduct stakeholder meetings
* Perform regular gap analysis
To succeed in this position, you’ll have a varied governance experience, with an inquisitive mind, capable of having robust discussions, with excellent communication skills and who lives and breaths security, governance and data protection.
* Deep understanding of ISMS and ISO27001
* In depth knowledge of IS and DP controls
* Operational risk management processes
* Incident management protocols and procedures
* Qualifications of interest: CISA CISM CISSP ISO27001 CIPP/E GDPR
* Life style organisation: ethical, inclusive and supportive environment
* Heavily R&D based organisation
* Work with cutting edge technology
* Diverse responsibilities, where no two days will be the same
* Sponsored qualifications and certifications
* Excellent pension
* Generous holiday allowance
* Public transport season ticket loans
* Tax relief on childcare
* Staff discounts
* Subsidised health and fitness
* Work life balance and flexible working
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: