You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Cyber Security Analyst
I am currently working with an exciting MSSP based in Gloucestershire, who through continued success are looking to grow their current Security Operations Centre.
If you are looking to break into the Cyber Security industry, and are looking to join a progressive company where you will be offered tailored development plans, certifications and exposure to some of the leading technologies in the industry, this could be the position for you.
* Leading MSSP working on large scale contracts with leading organisations
* Opportunity for professional development
* Great company culture
* Maintaining a secure client environment via monitoring networks and assessing threat vulnerability via SIEM tools
* Incident response, reacting quickly to breaches on client networks
* Provide a Security escalation path for engineering/support colleagues
* Work to defined SLAs & KPIs
* Maintain accurate records and logs of Security Incidents
The ideal candidate
* Will be a recent graduate/ hold relevant industry experience- 2:1 minimum with a relevant degree or 12 months in a Networking/ SOC position
* Enthusiastic about the industry, keeping up to date with current industry trends and threats
* Knowledgeable about Network security and SIEM tools- TCP/IP, Logrythm, Qradar, Splunk
* Understanding of ticketing systems, Cyber Kill Chain, intelligence driven defence, and security standards
The successful candidate will be looking to earn £20,000 - £22,000 plus development and benefits
If you are interested to hear more, please send your most up to date CV
-SOC- SIOC- Network- Security- SIEM- Cyber Security- Logrthyhm- Security Operations Centre- Network Security- Security Incident and Event Management-
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: