You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A brand new and exciting role to support with the development of apps within our Better Faster Digital programme.
We are currently in a digital transformation programme across the whole of Mencap, introducing new digital applications, tools, processes that will enable the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives.
We are looking for an Application Developer to support with the maintenance and development of all new and existing Applications built within our low code platform.
The Junior App Developer will have some experience within another IT role. This could be as a 1st or 2nd line support advisor or perhaps you already have experience of working on Low code platform apps.
To be successful in the role of Junior Application Developer you will be looking to build on your experience and grow with the organisation. Your communication and customer service skills will need to be faultless as supporting with issues and any development relating to LCP applications will be a large aspect of the role.
We use the programme Mendix to develop the apps we require to meet organisational needs and there will be opportunity to attend training on this.
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people’s lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme
- Service related sick pay when 6 month probation is completed
- Eligibility to join Mencap Pension Plan where Mencap matches contributions upto 5% on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings. If you don’t join the Plan you will be auto-enrolled into NEST
- Membership of Mencap Pension Plan to include up to 3 times salary death in service live cover AND Income Protection of 50% salary to be triggered at 26 weeks of long term sickness
- Loans for debt consolidation, bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback from 3% to 30% at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
Please visit our website for the full job description. If you would like to be considered, please apply with an up to date CV and a cover letter.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: