You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Data Analyst and Report Developer (Clinical)
At Cygnet Health Care we are proud to stand at the forefront of the Big Data revolution. Using analytic tools and processes, we are able to maximise our offerings and deliver high quality health and social care provisions to our service users.
We are searching for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team and work in close collaboration with software developers and clinical staff. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualisation. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth in line with business and clinical needs. You will report to the Clinical Systems Manager.
This role will be working 40 hours per week. It will be based at Cygent Sherwood Lodge and travel to London is expected once per week.
• Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design
• Interpret clinical data, analyse results using statistical techniques
• Acquire data from bespoke sources and maintain databases and data systems
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Provide ongoing reports to the clinical workforce and corporate directors working with line management to prioritise against business and information needs
• Identify trends and opportunities for corporate growth through analysis of health and social care data sets.
• Proactively analyse data to answer key questions clinical staff and directors or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
You will have:
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings for a range of forums
• Excellent communication skills in order to interpret clinical requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way on an adhoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Company pension scheme
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Free meals on site
• Weekly expenses paid for travel to other locations
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
• Expert supervision and mentoring support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Cygnet Health Care
The job: has been sent to: