You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate IT Developer
Our Client are a huge global enterprise and due to the implementation of a new financial platform they are looking to recruit Graduate IT Developers.
The successful candidate will work with some of the the latest technology platforms (SAP, Workfusion, Blue Prism) to develop components and interfaces using Java, SQL and Python. As an IT Developer you will also be responsible for investigating and fixing issues found during project testing and preparing documentation for IT Operations.
- The candidate should have strong technical skills and the desire to acquire new ones.
- A working knowledge and Experience of Databases / Data Warehouses and SQL language is essential.
- Previous experience in programming (At least a basic background in programming).
- Problem Solving ability.
- Desire to continually learn and the ability to adapt to evolution of programming languages
- The ability to join forces and collaborate with co-workers and business partners.
- The ability to prioritise their own time.
- Previous SAP background is not required but will consist an advantage
- The candidate should be able to interact with report users to understand their requirements for best user experience. This can be taught if not already possessed.
- Software Development - Python / Java / SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective team player and collaboration skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: