You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful candidate will:
• Perform both functional and non-functional testing
• Ensure all testing is carried out in a standardised, professional and well-managed way by adhering to the SDLC across all test phases
• Contribute to the implementation of key change initiatives in testing
• Work supportively with team members to ensure that individual, team and group objectives are met.
You will be expected to have:
• ISTQB Foundation qualification in testing
• A strong understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
• Hands on experience of the end-to-end testing process
• Experience in using workload management tools
• Experience of automation testing tools
• Experience of Performance Testing tools
You will receive:
• Competitive Salary
• Pension contribution
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance
• 24 days holiday
• Flexible benefits scheme
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Stuart on (phone number removed) or
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CPS Group (UK) Limited