You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Web Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front End Web Developer with Razor / HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and JQuery experience.
Our client, a Luxury Travel company are currently investing in their technology systems and are now looking to take things to the next level. They are looking for a proven developer who can strengthen the team and help achieve some exciting goals.
Ideally, you will not just have good technical and design abilities, but will also complement a sociable and proactive team. Good communication and organisational skills are just as important as technical and design skills for them.
The ideal candidate would also be someone who is willing to stand up and take ownership of tasks and projects, and manage their time efficiently.
Required Skills / Attributes
- A portfolio of previous projects – with an emphasis on mobile first design
- Frontend – Razor / HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Understanding of SEO from a development / technical perspective
- Knowledge of UX Design principles
- Experience with source control – Git
- Minimum 3-4 years experience
- Ability to scope tasks to identify requirements, timescales and possible issues
- Ability to develop in harmony with current systems, designs and practices
- Good communication skills, an approachable attitude, a team player
- Experience with analysing website metrics to apply optimisations for the user
- Experience with graphics software – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Backend – C# .NET MVC and SQL Server
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Prior experience with CMS systems (Ideally Umbraco)
Our client has a portfolio of travel websites and a requirement for a frontend specialist to work with designers to bring concepts to life digitally, with a focus on performance for mobile devices. The core backend technologies are C# .NET MVC and SQL Server, so you will be working with frontend languages like Razor, HTML5, JQuery and Bootstrap. An understanding of UX optimisation and development with SEO performance in mind would also be very advantageous.
Salary: Competitive, negotiable based on experience
- Hours: 9-5.30 Mon-Fri
- Flexi-time and home working may be available dependant on your circumstances
- Reporting to: Lead Developer
- Holidays: 22 days p/year + bank holidays + birthday
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: