You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of IT
Head of IT
Location: London (W4)
Salary: £70k - £75k DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time
We are looking for an experienced Head of IT to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions in our company. You will be in charge of a team that manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
• Developing and overseeing SMART metrics for hardware, software, storage and cloud computing
• Ensuring strategic capacity planning
• Managing all of the IT department, including directly supervising some employees, hiring certain members, and handling employee concerns and performance
• Negotiate service level agreements with both internal and external customers and service providers and monitor service delivery to ensure the agreed targets and standards are met
• Determining business requirements for IT systems, network and security
• Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services with as little downtime as necessary
• Identifying, defining and implementing the future technology roadmap
• Analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
• Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
• Responsible for researching and evaluating new technologies
• Own and develop the technology strategy, working closely with the executive team to ensure this is aligned with business objectives
• Identifying security vulnerabilities and eliminating them with strategic solutions that increase data security
• Several years’ experience managing employees within an IT environment
• Proven experience as Head of IT or a similar role
• A proven track record of driving and defining complex IT strategy
• Experience of managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture etc.
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, security, cloud computing etc.
• Experience in controlling information technology budget
• MSc/MA in computer science or relevant field; MS in information technology or an MBA in technology is a plus
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: