Senior PHP Developer
Resume-Library is the award-winning sister-site of CV-Library. An innovative, global hiring platform, Resume-Library joins 6,000+ employers with top talent using cutting-edge technology.
To help us to develop our site, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer. The ideal candidate will have had exposure to a modern PHP framework, RESTful APIs, NoSQL and Unit Testing.
- Implementing new features on our website, mobile app and CRM system
- Writing well-structured, testable code that can handle the scalable demands of our platform
- Enhancing the existing code base and fixing any bugs that are reported
- Participating in reviews of other Developers code
- Helping to ensure that our coding standards are being maintained
- Writing PHPUnit tests for both new and existing services and methods
- Mentoring and helping to develop junior members of the team
- Helping to design and expand on business requirements
- Working closely with our Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Experience building software with OOP PHP
- Experience with a modern framework such as Codeigniter, Laravel or Symfony
- Expert knowledge of MySQL
- Able to write high performance queries
- Strong understanding of how to debug slow queries
- Exposure to RESTful APIs, from the basic understanding of a RESTful API design to high availability and microservices
- Experience using Git (we use BitBucket)
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong experience with unit testing - ideally PHPUnit
- Knowledge of NoSQL is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- True 9:00am - 5:30pm working day
- Relaxed office environment and dress code
- A fridge stocked with snacks and drinks
- Regular company socials and free lunches
- Childcare vouchers
- Health insurance
- Company bonus
- Discounts on local cinemas, shopping, leisure activities, dining and more!
We are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.