You can save this job and apply at a later date.
2nd Line IT Support / Service Desk Engineer
Salary up to £26,000 p.a. + Optional Overtime + Yearly Bonus + Plus excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time, Based in Bristol BS15.
Full training will be provided
Are you a skilled IT Systems Engineer with a strong background in providing technical hardware and software support? Do you have experience in configuring hardware including servers, routers and networks? Would you be interested in joining a progressive company that will invest in you and support your IT career for the long-term?
My client is a well-established company with an exceptional reputation in the market. My client is the world leaders in transport solutions can be seen in world-class cities around the world. They are currently active in 60 countries and already facilitate management and mobility processes in more than 8,000 cities. Due to expansion, they are looking for 2nd line IT Support Engineer to join the team.
This role offers a competitive salary between £23-26,000 p.a. depending on relevant skills and experience. You will also be able to increase your salary with optional paid overtime by the hour and incentives and bonuses. 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, Free parking, up to 6% pension contribution and excellent career progression opportunities in line with business growth plans
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Support service engineers, customers and management and a day to day basis via phone and e-mail.
• Regularly survey sites, download databases for local storage and highlight any issues encountered.
• Investigate problems, research solutions, work with the development team and apply upgrades and patches.
• Prepare servers and equipment for new sites or local testing.
• Maintain site and equipment documentation.
• Set up customer customisations in the office for testing/analysis.
• Test and apply upgrades and patches provided from Head Office.
• Investigate hardware and software problems reported from the field.
Working Hours: Flexible working hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with an hour lunch.
Vacancy Contact: Fadi Jawish, TeamJobs Bournemouth
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, Service Desk, IT Support, Desktop Support, Network Administrator, IT Administrator, Technical Support, on-street systems engineer, Off street systems engineer, IT Systems Engineer, Parking system engineer, Machine systems engineer,1st line support, 2nd line IT Support, 3rd Line IT support
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: