You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lead Frontend Developer
Salary £65-75k + Bens + Stock
Key Skills required as a Lead Frontend Developer would include
* Understands isolated UI component deployment to support rapid deployment and test
* Follows SOLID principles
* Experience with RESTful APIs
* AWS cloud services
* Agile working practices such as Scrum and Kanban
* Good degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Nice to haves as a Lead Frontend Development would include
* BDD (Cucumber, Gherkin) and black box automated testing (Selenium)
* Docker and Containerised deployments
* Java and Java Web Application Frameworks such as SpringBoot or others
* Configuration management, deployment management and related tools
* Any experience of team leadership / line management
Key Responsibilities as the Lead Frontend Developer would include
* Technical lead for front-end development of the Trading Platform working closely with UX Designer
* Lead refactoring of the front end product to support automated test and continuous delivery of multiple features to multiple geographies
* Delivering high-quality, tested and robust code that achieves the company’s aims according to specification
* Opportunity to take a lead role and contribute across a range of technical areas within the team, including:
* Web App Architecture
* User Interaction and User Interface Design
* Customer-Facing APIs
* Work alongside other (cross-platform) developers and designers in a dynamic and creative environment
* Have the opportunity to explore new technologies
* Have ownership for your own work and that of your team
This is an outstanding chance to join a fast growing start-up in a new role shaping their Front End for a highly complex product with a real purpose.
Opus Resourcing is an employment agency in respect of permanent positions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: