- Gain industry desired certification in as little as 12 weeks
- 3 Years career development support
- Guaranteed interviews for available and suitable positions
- Launch your dream career with one of the UKs industry leaders
Would you like a career you are passionate about?
If you have a love for IT, then we can help you achieve the career you have always wanted.
The Training Room are committed to helping passionate IT enthusiasts follow their dream of a career in IT by helping them gain industry desired certification and then providing real employment opportunities with guaranteed interviews and 3 years of career development support.
To provide their graduates of their course with the best possible start in the new career, The Training Room are partnered with The GCI Group; a UK leading managed services provider who will be giving successful applicants the opportunity to interview for available entry level positions at their offices in Derby, Glasgow, Leeds, Lincoln, Manchester, Poole, Stoke-on-Trent and Watford.
Previous commercial experience is not required! The Training Room will ensure that on successful completion of their course, that you are certified to an industry desired standard and ready to launch.
Graduates will gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1)
- CompTIA A+ (220-1002 Core 2)
- Configuring Windows 10 Devices
- Windows 10 Installing and Configuring
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 MCP
Once certified you will have the skills required to:
- Deal with incoming incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
- Take ownership of incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Taking ownership for the end to end management of your queue.
- Accurately log incidents, categorising and prioritising them in line with service operations procedures
- Conduct full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Monitor the status and progress using the provided incident logging system for assigned incidents and workflow tasks.
- Prompt escalation of Incidents to 2nd/3rd level resolution teams or third-party suppliers as necessary
If youre ready to pursue the future youve always wanted, then why wait? Get in touch today.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. Well be in touch to help in any way we can.Apply Now
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.