You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Apprentice IT Technician - Repair Workshop
We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading provider of IT Equipment, services and solutions. Demand for our services continues to grow both from existing and new customers creating a real career opportunity for a talented individual to join us in our Birmingham Repair Workshop as an Apprentice IT Technician.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Provide a professional repair to various computers and peripherals within the National Repair Centre, whilst adhering to the requirements of the Quality Management System
Secondary Role and Skills
- Must be presentable and professional at all times
- Adhere, at all times, to company policies and procedures
- To adapt to new technologies and become proficient in the use of new equipment
- To adapt to new equipment under the supervision of a more senior engineer
- To attend any training courses deemed to be required to fulfil our contractual obligations, and be prepared convey any knowledge acquired if and when called upon
- A willingness to undergo any cross-training deemed necessary and beneficial to the National Repair Centre
- The flexibility to work in any of the departments within the National Repair Centre if called upon to do so
- Ensure that all corrective action, with regard to the information security system is executed in a professional and timely manner.
Skills and Attributes
- Maths & English GCSE Grade A-C
- Enthusiasm & passion for IT
- Good communication skills
- Good team working and collaboration skills
*The ability to gain SC Clearance is a requirement for this role*
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: