You can save this job and apply at a later date.
In this role you will be part of a design and development team. As developer you will be expected to offer innovative ideas to clients in order to ensure their online presence is in keeping with their brand.
The role will include:
Web Developer - Digital Marketing
Our Web Development role is best suited to an individual who has the expertise and experience to head work within our design and development team. Our client is constantly looking to make use of the latest design and development tools and innovations to bring our clients websites that are second-to-none, and as such we seek to employ forward-thinking and technologically-minded developers who are not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
Skills / Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to craft flawless code and demonstrate thorough understanding of markup compliancy. They should also be familiar with all major web applications and technologies and will be able to present a strong portfolio of previous development work on request.
Experience of working with open source software is desirable, as is good general knowledge of SEO and all Google products.
- Minimum of 2 years` experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP programming language
- Good knowledge of databases & full e-commerce integration, API`s, user experience and journey
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best pratices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD`s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfecation
- Ability to use Photoshop and cut up design templates
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of building plug ins
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience in designing and building Wordpress sites is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- It is essential you are able to provide a great portfolio
My client offers a pension plan but the main benefit of working with them is that you will be a huge asset within a forward thinking/ fun company!
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now! Or email (Email Removed)
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: