You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are looking for:
A backend developer who can help us create the infrastructure we will rely on to scale our business and customer case to the next level. You’ll have experience creating high availability, load balanced, clustered database solutions.
• Experience creating clustered database solutions
• Proficient with Linux database administration
• Experience with PHP and C#:
• Knowledge of Git and branching strategies
• Experience with as much of the following as possible: Postgres, SQL functions, Database management, Linux shell scripting, JSON, Bison, XML.:
Roles and responsibilities:
• Working in the development team to design and develop new features and functionality
• Developing scalable code to futureproof our back end:
• Taking a TDD approach and working with the QA team to ensure we have a stable product
• Help to keep our environments in check as well as bringing new ideas to keep us at the cutting edge of technology
• 22 days’ holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service. This is awarded as 2 days after 2 years and 1 day per year thereafter up to the maximum of 27.
• The office closes between Christmas & New Year – this is in addition to the above holiday allowance.
• Auto-enrollment pension – we choose to delay this by 3 months. At present it’s at 3% (Employee) & 2% (Employer), in line with statutory requirements. In April, it will be increasing to 5% (employee) and 3% (employer).
• Private Health Care after 1 year, currently with Vitality.
• Life Insurance after 1 year – 4 times salary.
• Cycle to Work Scheme, after successful completion of probation period.
• Interest-free commuter travel loan, after successful completion of probation period.
• Eye Care Vouchers.
For further information, qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: