You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# Web Developer
Location: UK-Kent-Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + an excellent benefits package.
About Our Client
Leading Insurance Company with an excellent client base are seeking to attract a talented Full-stack C# Web Developer with experience with web application technologies including C# MVC, JQuery, Razor, SQL and LINQ to join there vibrate team in Tunbridge Wells. In this role a strong C# Web Developer is required to increase capacity in a dynamic development team with responsibility for a large web estate of CMS-based sites and transactional web applications for a diverse group of companies.
This role will involve working on “Quote and Buy” journeys for one of our businesses as well as complement the rest of the team with their knowledge and skills.
Skills and knowledge
* Strong experience of server-side development with C#, Asp.Net MVC is essential.
* Understanding of SQL Server with SSMS and SQL Profiler is expected as well as practice using .Net data access technologies such as ADO.Net and ORMs such as Entity Framework or Dapper.
* Knowledge of DevOps principles and deployment automation solutions including TeamCity, OctoDeploy and PowerShell would be ideal.
* Ability to create and maintain web applications with ASP.Net MVC using Razor CSHTML views and partials.
* Experience working with 3rd party software houses and integrating with external systems such as insurance rating and policy management systems.
* Ability to effectively diagnose issues in REST-based application code when crossing system boundaries with API calls using tools such as Fiddler, SoapUI or PostMan.
* Involvement in creating cross browser compatible websites working using W3C standards including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
* Any experience of Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator or similar would be valued and any knowledge of Umbraco, Kentico or other CMS would also be of interest.
* A successful candidate would be dynamic, reliable and willing with an opportunity to become involved in a variety of tasks and have a can-do attitude.
* An ability and keenness to learn new skills in a variety of disciplines and work effectively in a team is crucial.
* The applicant should have good time management and be able to manage workloads appropriately.
* A good understanding of Security principles and awareness is highly recommended.
* Good communications skills are essential as the candidate would be expected to liaise with other members of the team both on premise and off shore as well as business stakeholders as required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: