You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer - Shifts
This role is offered on a shift basis - 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off.
Please note that CCNA or CCNP certification is essential for this role.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for carrying out a variety of technical tasks, acting as a conduit between customers, product planning divisions, and the IT Operation Centre.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer will include:
· Managing a variety of faulty calls from customers and internal technical divisions
· Updating trouble ticket systems and customer documentation
· Liaising with 3rd party suppliers
· Escalating issues or complains to Line Manager
· Visiting customer premises with 3rd party vendors as and when required for troubleshooting
· Attending customer meetings regarding issues and projects
· Working as part of the 24/365 maintenance rota
· Creating reports on customer issues and projects
· Providing technical support, as well as creating design and proposals for particular
IT Support Engineer - What we're looking for:
· Previous experience in a similar role with knowledge of maintenance and installation of
network infrastructure, Server or Virtualization
· Candidate must be happy to work both day and night shifts
· Valid CCNP/CCNA, JNCIP, MSCE, VCP or equivalent certification is essential
· Experience in implementing and troubleshooting network or PC/server throughout OSI 7
· Strong customer service and communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable working style
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
May & Stephens
The job: has been sent to: