You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer - £25-£32k depending on experience
Refreshment Systems is a second-generation family business based in Bradford, Yorkshire, with a strong track record in delivering beverage and snack solutions to business throughout the UK. With innovation as one of our four core values, we utilise technology at every opportunity, and now require a specialist Full Stack Developer to join our existing IT team.
Based on-site, this role will provide tools and information to employees and customers, primarily in the form of web applications, to create a competitive advantage in marketing, sales, and customer service. Working with a small IT team, you will have primary control over these key projects so self-motivation is crucial, as are great communication skills. You will be responsible for liaising with end-users within the company to design and create projects from beginning to end, including iterating and supporting as required (in conjunction with the IT team). This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a friendly office but with the autonomy to manage their own workload.
- Great communication with non-technically minded colleagues
- Confident with full stack development
- Ability to conform to existing coding standards
- Ability to manage workload, including working to deadlines
- Ability to manage projects through the entire software development life-cycle
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Working commercially in the .NET ecosystem
- Using source control (preferably Git)
- Two years’ commercial experience working with:
- ASP.NET MVC with C#
- Microsoft SQL server
- Entity Framework
- HTML and CSS
- Passionate about writing clean, maintainable software
- Keen interest in learning new skills
- Working with third party APIs
- Working with ASP.NET Web API
- Writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of DevExpress
- Confident with Xamarin
We believe a good work-life balance benefits everyone, and we offer:
- 21 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays, rising with length of service – and an additional birthday holiday after six months.
- Company pension
- Full training
- Free drinks and subsidised snacks
- Monday to Friday 9-5 environment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: