You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# Software Developer
£30k-£40k DOE + Quarterly Bonus + Work from home option & Lifestyle perks
We are currently looking for a mid-level C# developer to join a growing IT team in a prosperous national business. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience using C# .NET and will have also used SQL Server, Stored Procedures, MVC, HTML, CSS and Team Foundation Server.
The offices are in central Truro, close to a multitude of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs. You’ll be part of a close-knit team that will encourage free and open discussions and the flow of ideas. The successful candidate will be provide mentoring to one more junior developer and sit in a wider team of 6 IT professionals. It would be preferable for the successful candidate to be in the office as much as possible but work from home options are available as long as you are able to attend the office weekly for meetings.
• Developing business critical web and server applications for both internal systems and customer portals
• Requirements analysis, systems documentation and test planning
• Mentoring a junior developer
• You must be passionate about software development, have a keen interest in developing technologies and a strong desire to learn
• Extensive C# development experience
• Degree in a computing related discipline or relevant industry qualifications/experience
• Desired experience with WPF, Agile Development, TDD, Entity Framework, Mobile Optimisation, jQuery/Angular/React
• Competitive salary plus quarterly bonus scheme
• Exciting experience days
• Private healthcare
• Flexible working, including work from home options
• Gym membership
• Support for your professional and personal development
If you are interested in discussing this IT role or other roles further, please get in touch for a confidential chat with India at the Truro branch of Acorn people or send an email to, india DOT bundock AT acornpeople DOT com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: