You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Gardner Aerospace require an experienced IT Manager to manage the IT Helpdesk and associated IT Projects. This will be based out of the Derby site in the UK but travel to other UK and foreign sites will be required.
Successful candidate will have worked with Microsoft Windows technology over several years and gained extensive knowledge across a diverse range of applications, including Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Office suite of tools, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience of managing an IT Support helpdesk within technical IT Team, (i.e. not a call centre environment)
- Monthly Reporting, KPI Experience
- Project Management, working on various projects concurrently being able to manage deadlines and reporting requirements
- Good Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft environments
- Good Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to resolve issues logically using proven methods, self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to motivate and coach team members to enable them to reach full potential
- Ability to discuss problems and solutions in both technical and non-technical language
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience of setting up relationships with local IT Service providers
- Direct Management of the 1st line to 3rd line team members within the UK and some non-UK
- Improve helpdesk processes between teams
- Management/Monitoring of backups via relevant technical teams
- Disaster Recovery development and test Management
- Implementation and management of change logs across all systems
- License management for various key applications
- To develop policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of company systems in line with guidelines as advised by the business.
- You will be responsible for implementing IT policies and procedures across the business in conjunction with the Site Management team and IT teams.
Key Performance Indicators
- Effective safeguarding of system integrity to minimise business disruption
- Development of information systems to match business requirements to support business growth and development
- Development and documentation of system operation
- Monitors will be put in place to ensure policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
- Regular reviews will be held to ensure all parties are happy with systems progress and development.
- Management of IT, communications and telecommunications infra-structure
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: