You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Web Developer Apprentice
The role requires:
- A flair for web development
- To work in a local, buzzing team where it’s a nice place to chill out for the day
Some useful skills
- Motivation eclipses everything
- A can do attitude
What you will get
- More experience and training than you can shake a stick at
- A relaxed and productive atmosphere
- A great feel for being thrown in the deep end with a team there to help out
- Not become a boring admin slave
* Although the hourly rate is £4.00 per hour, the company operate a monthly bonus scheme.
Knowledge or experience of any of the following:
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and shows initiative
- Be forward thinking and have a positive outlook
- Able to multi-task
- A team player willing to to lend a hand
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage: £150.00
Training to be provided
The successful candidate will undertake a two year nationally recognised qualification through TDM.
This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions. You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the acheivement of the qualification. These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location.
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Development Manager
The job: has been sent to: