You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Web and C# Developer
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300 - £330
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are recruiting for a Web and C# Developer to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. Sat alongside fellow engineers, designers and artists, the Web and C# Developer will be responsible for helping to build the core web components used to implement various designs, along with extending and developing their toolchain to support the current and future needs of their projects. They are big believers in high-quality engineering and, since they are developing their products as services, they aim for fast iteration but with a focus on robust methods. This means that they embrace modern development practices such as continuous delivery, automated testing, code reviews, pair programming and agile methods.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support the studio’s next games
* Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered
* Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards
* Champion quality in the development process, taking an active role in improvement of engineering
* Be part of the studio’s culture; Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place
* Liaise with other teams, help identify technical challenges, formulate programming APIs and identify core player value
What we are looking for:
* Modern web development – e.g. HTML, Node, React (preferable), Angular
* C# and .NET frameworks
* CSS and Pre-processing
* Experience with Azure and Service Fabric
* An understanding of Continuous Intergation and Continuous Delivery
* Experience with CI/CD Systems – e.g. Team City, Octopus, Jenkins
This is a chance to join a dynamic and thriving team, and work in an exciting and forward-thinking environment, with a big name in the gaming industry. If you are an experienced Web and C# Developer with a strong selection of the necessary skills/experience, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: